Shinobi Ninja Returns w/ "Dancing in the Crowd"

Follow me on Twitter: @ArmandTSparks

https://i1.sndcdn.com/artworks-000191586494-dbwdn8-t500x500.jpg

I promised we'd be hearing from Brooklyn rock band Shinobi Ninja again. And I'm happy to be returning with their warm fuzzies falling rock song, Dancing in the Crowd.

Dancing in the Crowd ushers in the significance of dance right away. Their urbane grand piano keys scale into a composed stance, prepping for the beat drop and an OK to unleash complete movement. The quick deep elegance in the keys' sound, partnered with a stretched drone noise of violins creates a sound that's focused. Then those coin purse drums clink in. The tender plucking and chords from the acoustic guitar sing feelings of an open dirt road that starts to resonate from the music. Shinobi Ninja's music begins to hit me like a sonic map telling me to move any way I feel. The vocals sound self-satisfied with their individuality. The specific tempo they sing at makes me imagine the rush seeing someone embrace themselves on the dance floor.

Even though the vocals ring like a duo effort, there's a lane of solo expression in the band member's cohesion. And it's heard throughout the track. The last leg of Dancing in the Crowd proves that. This track's instrumental finish deserves to be loud. The electric guitar's chords grow power behind it. Mike's guitar takes a moment to soar with a hard confidence only rock can bulldoze. In my opinion, Dancing in the Crowd is rock music that dabbles in folk sounds, daring their listeners to step out their comfort zone. The instrumentation is loud and the lyrics are encouraging.

I like this track a lot. Bending Spoons was my introduction. Dancing in the Crowd made me a fan. So I hope y'all enjoy it. Because more Shinobi Ninja will come.

Listen to Dancing in the Crowd below.

Lead Photo Cred: soundcloud.com
                  

Comments