Watch The Fluid Visuals For Shinobi Ninja's "Bending Spoons"

Follow me on Twitter: @ArmandTSparks

ⓈⒽⒾⓃⓄⒷⒾ ☠ ⓃⒾⓃⒿⒶ

I've been in complete violation. Sleeping on Shinobi Ninja is a major musical mistake I'm glad I corrected.

Shinobi Ninja's latest Bending Spoons visuals are fantastic! The Altrac Productions-shot video is Baby G engaging in freeing full interpretive expression through dance, set to their awesome ReggaeRock instrumentation. It's rhythmic, with a stern and powerful bassline. Listening deep into the drum's grooves evokes complete body movement. The self-groovin' vocals in relation to the visuals have a spiritual camaraderie to the sound. The inflection rings like chants, pulling much influence from African spirituals and songs of old. The power ringing music attributes to the fluid visuals. The video is nicely shot. I see black beauty captured in it. To put it simply, it's something you should see set to a song you need to hear.

Shinobi Ninja's music is easily gonna find a home on this blog. I really like what's done here. It was a challenge for me to be vague about this music because I didn't want to be a spoiler. So I suggest you immediately take a look for yourselves. And of course, enjoy.

Watch the Bending Spoons visuals below.

Lead Photo Cred: twitter.com

          

Comments