All Tiers Halloween Playlist!

Enjoying your read?  

Become a Patron!


 

 
 
I love the Fall season, I love the spirit of Halloween, and I love my patrons (current & future). The support over there, though just starting out and trying to grow, has been overwhelming with possibilities of benefits and different content I can share with everyone for all the support shown to me and my work.
 
Regardless if you show your support as a supporter, listener or legacy act, I do not want any of my patrons going without a treat on that day. Whether you celebrate Halloween or not, there will always be room for your discovery of new music with the common thread of dreadful and eerie! So, right at midnight marking Halloween day, a 10-song, 31-minute playlist will be available to all patrons regardless of tier level.
 
I hope to see some new names and music lovers over there soon!
 
Join me over on Patreon for variety playlists, diverse writings and occasionally art!         

Become a Patron!

Comments