The Weekly Players Playlist: Alexis (Nara Telsa) ft. Travis Scott, Caetano Veloso, slowthai, Duwap Kaine & More

Follow me on Twitter: @ArmandTSparks

https://is3-ssl.mzstatic.com/image/thumb/SG-MQ-US-035-Image000001/v4/34/21/a7/3421a7c4-8b30-9d84-f197-7770e8f95b02/image/500x500cc.jpeg

If you are here now you are reading my last article of the year and second Weekly Players Playlist. I hope you all enjoyed Sam's inaugural one. But first off, I want to thank any and everybody who has read or continues to read my articles. This thing doesn't move without you so I thank you all across the world. You have made this year bigger than I could have ever imagined from a year ago. The type of worldly appreciation I'm feeling today is a fitting form of gratitude regarding today's, and I guess last years playlist ... I know, low hanging fruit. But truly my friend Alexis's (Nara Telsa) 15 song bundle includes solo artists and bands concentrated around musicianship stretching regions, languages, countries, genres and even eras.

From the elusive Jai Paul and modern avant-garde producer Vegyn, to a fun-house sounding cut from Zelooperz featuring Earl Sweatshirt and closing bow courtesy of The Beatles's 1968 classic supportive hug in the form of music "Hey Jude," Alexis's playlist incidentally titled "Nara Element 1" buys the world a Coke but, you know, with way better music this time.

Lead Photo Cred: apple.com
    

Comments