The Weekly Players Playlist: Sam (ft. Ari Lennox, Doja Cat, WILLOW & More)

Follow me on Twitter: @ArmandTSparks



Going into the New Year should breed newly built positive habits. And if you're fortunate enough, new content to get excited about implementing and sharing with the world. I have luckily fallen on the good side of that coin.

Partnering up with a few of my closest friends, I have opened up my platform to them to begin sharing weekly, 10-30 song playlists carefully curated by them to share with you all. Different music palates can broaden who we reach and expose us all to new music that might not have been on our radar otherwise. I can't get to every song on my own, but we can all get by with a little help from our friends, friends y'all will begin to know through the songs they pick.

With that being said, I am happy to announce that the inaugural playlist was handled and submitted by my good friend Sam and features an R&B/Pop leaning arrangement of incredible talent from Lalah Hathaway, Janelle Monáe, CHIKA, Raveena, and Becky Hill to the late Amy Winehouse and titan Lauryn Hill to name a few representing from the playlist celebrating women in music. 

This one is a healing tonic only to be taken one way. So be ready to let some things go at the end of this listen.

Lead Photo Cred: Armand Sparks (https://www.instagram.com/armandt_sparks/)



Comments