Latest Sounds: Choo Jackson - "NOW (Free Cadet)"

Follow me on Twitter: @ArmandTSparks

https://i1.sndcdn.com/artworks-000193595333-cu1ccw-t500x500.jpg

Choo Jackson cares about the fans. And to show how much he cares he dropped a new track entitled NOW (Free Cadet).

I legitimately didn't like this song at first, but now I listen and floss just like how Choo projects in the lyrics.

NOW (Free Cadet) is Choo's most spaced cut. The beat is made up of suspended chords humming towards open sky with very minor progressions, if any. It showcases a trampolining bass, very belly keys with a sparkly disposition and interestingly enough tire breaking 808 percussion ticks if that makes sense. In Choo's verse he sounds like the superman of his own world. He is loving where he is at and he is not afraid to flaunt it. He wants people to look at him now. For some reason that idea and the song in its entirety reminds me of anime, likely because Choo Jackson's attitude in his music is very out there. Which for me usually becomes a point to strive for. The success he's attained in such a short time frame is something to shoot for in my lane. At this rate he won't die all alone either. And that's what NOW (Free Cadet) gives me. And hopefully for you too.

Listen to NOW (Free Cadet) below.

Lead Photo Cred: soundcloud.com

      

Comments