Fire Drops: Stream SiR's Lovely EP - "Her"

Follow me on Twitter: @ArmandTSparks

https://i.scdn.co/image/4478dbc9139e1e7168cd2f87eb686d97366a89e2

I'm ecstatic. My bottomless musical appetite is currently satisfied because we have an EP simply titled Her by the heavily tapped talent SiR. This is an artist I strongly advise we all watch.

The Inglewood-raised singer's 6-song EP is a lovely listen from start to finish. SiR's vocals tenderly take care of the subject of his songs and us as listeners. Her brings in sounds of Soul, Quiet Storm and some Funk. Things like exuberant drum breaks and heart line basslines exists. There is bass and drums with their own choreography set to SiR's emotions poured into the music. Songs like All in My Head have classical dancing keys that have a softness to the sound. Her is encased with production from the likes of the underrated Rascal, Grammy winning producer Andre Harris, multi-platinum producer D.K. The Punisher and J. LBS who has his hands in just about everyone's music.

SiR constructed a great EP. It even got a plug from Kendrick Lamar on Twitter. I was very happy to see Cadillac Dreams make it on (which I previously wrote about). The only feature belonging to Big K.R.I.T. is perfect. Her is one y'all gotta check out. You won't regret it.

Stream Her in full below.

Lead Photo Cred: spotify.com
       

Comments