Stream DJ Afterthought's Debut EDM Project "The Underachiever EP"

https://i1.sndcdn.com/artworks-000162201528-yor7kt-t500x500.jpg

If you recall, there was a real feel good song by DJ Afterthought entitled Hear My Call that I enjoyed tremendously. Seeing as I'm not a huge EDM guy, this was new territory for me. But I genuinely saw Hear My Call as a song of the summer. It was 100% feeling and was only aimed to get you in one mood, as most EDM joints do. And those feelings, the mood, that musical chaos and jarring buzzing noises...the speed racer rivaled BPM and overall broad range of percussive electronic music (in definition) is fit to a T on Afterthought's debut EDM project The Underachiever that dropped today.

This project is absolutely nuts! The Underachiever is six tracks of pure energy. The energy that has us teenagers thinking we're invincible. DJ Afterthought crafted a loud, flashy, energetic project that belongs at any rave, club, party, or wherever else EDM music lives. Seeing how it just dropped, all I can say on it is the initial listen gave me an everlasting feeling of youth and put me on a constant soar towards a grand nightclub right from Glow (the second track) till Double Dutch. The Underachiever is a great time, so it's about time you peep it.

Stream The Underachiever in full below.

Lead Photo Cred: soundcloud.com
          

Comments