Run It! DJ Afterthought's Tropical House Track "Hear My Call"

https://i1.sndcdn.com/artworks-000158729866-xxf2ow-t500x500.jpg

Always respect the DJ. When a DJ is good it's important they get the proper shine they deserve. And a lot of that shine and respect has veered off as of late, but I can slowly see it coming back. And I wanna assist in leading that charge of bringing the respect back. In doing so, I came across a real splash of refreshing music in DJ Afterthought's tropical house track Hear My Call off his forthcoming debut EDM project The Underachiever EP.

Hear My Call is a moving vacation brochure. Afterthought stylistically threw this song on a plane flying to the most beautifully secluded island. His keys have a celebratory tone, a looping drum and unison encouraging claps that makes this entire song a relaxing getaway that appears as if it will last forever. The sudden drop of more programmed house style drums have more BPM, resuscitating brand new life into the track. Those thick vibrating drums bring the groove and take on that outdoor party feeling. The buzzy, at times digitized and chordy synths rush the song like a wave, creating that everlasting desire to dance. The power cries from the electric guitar and carefree vocals mix in that feeling of satisfaction after you know you've given a fun night all that you have to give. It was an experience. DJ Afterthought truly made this a fun track right down to its very fiber. I couldn't fight the urge to dance while listening to it and I'm sure y'all won't be able to either.

Hear My Call is a great way to kick off the good weather (if you got it yet). So run this tropical house banger below. Enjoy & Escape.

Lead Photo Cred: soundcloud.com
          
   

Comments