Tre Guapo Teams w/ The Martianz For The Unorthodox Banger "Bazar"

https://i1.sndcdn.com/artworks-000145102686-5y1q6y-t500x500.jpg

It's always dope to have a banger pull you away from reality for a bit -- and Tre Guapo's Bazar succeeds at that when I listen to it.

The single from Tre Guapo is produced by The Martianz and is truly bizarre as far as bangers go. And I like that a lot. The Martianz's harp melody that opens this track plummet this joint underneath the ocean. The sound is so aquatic that once their thumping celebratory drums and 808s that remind me of a cash counter come in, Bazar legitimately shoots from the bottom to the top. Making this king of the mountain perspective Tre Guapo spits and celebrates from mad effective.

Tre Guapo is for real on his boastful tip on Bazar. Lyrically he flashes his success, party lifestyle, the ice on his wrist and other gold he's dripping in. It's a cool party on mars atmosphere that shot me straight to those heights right along with him. I pictured that mansion on that highest hill, I pictured the constant parties and every other flashy possession Tre raps about. It was dope to mentally live for a moment. Bazar is without a doubt a track that can turn any party out or get the car jumpin' with its energy and sound. I'd advise y'all to save it for the next playlist. I know I will.

Bump Bazar below.

Lead Photo Cred: soundcloud.com
          

Comments