New Music: "Sabor A Mi (Cover)" By Kali Uchis

https://i1.sndcdn.com/artworks-000150458795-td0cq1-t500x500.jpg

It's always a good day when one of your queens drops new music. And in this case it's a new cover from Kali Uchis.

The queen's new Sabor A Mi (Cover) is completely in Spanish, so I have no idea what's being said. But it's tranquil. Kali sounds even more amazing singing in Spanish. Her love feels even more elusive, yet overwhelming once you have it than it usually does. The light hum of the keys is the oasis of magic that I always find in Kali Uchis songs. The pace they're played at, the wondrous charming tone they take give Sabor A Mi a dope live jam session sound. It's intimate, easier to feel closer to her music. The hand drums (that played off ear, could be a Conga) accentuates how alluring the music is. I can't listen to this cover without picturing her totally carefree on stage in her home of Colombia, dancing and singing this cover with her eyes closed, completely immersed in the music as we are. It's a stunning sight set to equally as stunning music. I couldn't ask for a better way to start my weekend than with the relaxing vocals of Kali Uchis. She blessed us all today. I just hope you all enjoy this as much as I did.

Listen to Sabor A Mi (Cover) below.

Lead Photo Cred: soundcloud.com
   

Comments