New Music: Marko The Mad "6nakes" (Prod. by Marko The Mad)

https://i1.sndcdn.com/artworks-000151201295-khgprf-t500x500.jpg

Spring is right around the corner, and Marko The Mad is making sure we've got something fun to kick start this new turn of good weather creeping up on some of us with his new chipper self-produced joint, 6nakes.

6nakes finds fun in the grind. This song shows the joy that can be attained from life after dropping the snakes around you so you can progress without others trying to trip you up. Everything about this song is pushing or looking ahead. From Marko's hopeful and catchy verses and hook about where his music is taking him, to his beat with crackly 808s that I thought trek as if they're trying to get to the other side of the hill where the grass is greener, and drums that I thought knocked in a way that was carefree. The drums don't hit with agenda or with an attitude, they're just hitting with a no worries party vibe type of fun that made me revel at the unlimited potential that comes with youth. The drums took me to those moments of 'I'll be young forever', so have fun while I create and do as much as possible while I still have the time and strength. It was pretty cool. It's a definite change of pace from any previous Marko The Mad songs I've heard and it was great to vibe to. So definitely give this one a listen and stay away from those snakes. That's key.

Listen to 6nakes below.

Lead Photo Cred: soundcloud.com
    

Comments