New Music: "election" - Monte Booker

https://i1.sndcdn.com/artworks-000150872532-h1n2od-t500x500.jpg

Cheers to waking up to new music and feeling like you're on your dream vacation. That's the only destination Monte Booker's new joint election allows me to live in.

This twinkling instrumental is a quick escape from your reality. Monte's elegant strings from the violin bring an overwhelming feeling of discovery regarding the world. The sampled crowd cheers bring forth a welcomed feeling of confidence. I thought his frolicsome keys rang out closer to chimes, expanding this track's cool feeling of curiosity. Monte Booker's expeditious claps, sound effects that zip by, deep thump of the bass drum, the wispy vocals, and soft acoustic guitar strums that mirrored the feeling of enjoying a sunset truly assisted in taking me on my very own mental vacation through the music. I was on that beach, I was at that amusement park, I was at that game. For me, election is that quick escape and it's dope to be able to go there so effortlessly.

Monte Booker, your beat election is equally relaxing physically as much as it is sonically. I believe this instrumental is ready to take anyone wherever they've been wanting to go. You just gotta think about it and let the music do the rest.

Listen to election below.

Lead Photo Cred: soundcloud.com
      

Comments