Choo Jackson Keeps Climbing w/ His New Cut "Back From Texas"

https://i1.sndcdn.com/artworks-000152915887-xxtsz4-t500x500.jpg

Choo Jackson is still shooting straight to the stop coming off his performance at The Heinz Agency x Daily Bread presented showcase at SXSW with another dope release entitled Back From Texas. And it's such a cool song to chill out to.

Back From Texas is somehow a laid back banger that made me want to get the most out of life -- a running theme for me with a lot of Choo Jackson songs. The dirty south-influenced bass wants to bust out the trunk on this one. The mystical tone of the keys and sting of the 808s brought together this lavish, almost fantasy life that Choo is spitting about. Chooie flexes about all this money that will be in his path, the gold on his wrist and other future success coming his way. It was dope because he doesn't flex too simply to do it, I thought there was a motive behind it. In Back From Texas, he raps that his brother almost died and he thanks God he didn't so now he's gonna go extra hard. To do it for his brother, for himself. It was cool and was the moment that made me want to get the most out of life, the most out of my grind. To appreciate my loved one's health and never take it for granted. I always find something dope out of Choo Jackson's bangers and Back From Texas might be the coolest out of them all.

Back From Texas is a very dope track. Choo Jackson keeps things lit and light with a mix of the seriousness. He killed it if you ask me. I just hope y'all enjoy it as much as I do.

Check out Back From Texas & a cut of Choo's performance below. (via: https://twitter.com/BenFredette)

Lead Photo Cred: soundcloud.com
      

Comments