Marko the Mad Shows He's a Different Animal on His Joint "Animal"

https://i1.sndcdn.com/artworks-000148033239-ih7piz-t500x500.jpg

It's never too late to throw on a banger and have the animal within you awakened. And with Marko the Mad's new self-produced joint, Animal, he's making sure we all do.

Animal gives me an even higher respect for tracks that are purely bangers. They used to not be my thing musically, but I've quickly found the appeal in them, and Marko the Mad's cut just keeps that going. I think this song bumps. Marko's beat is dark and evil, the intro beat especially. Playing it off ear it sounds like keys, faint chords, all hitting at once backed by these light vocals that sound like they're from descending angels. It's dope. The track had this unfamiliar feeling of despair to me, right before jumping into its banger qualifications with 808s that resemble ground spinner fireworks and drums that prep the pack for the hunt. In fact, the entire way everything bumped made me picture myself or Marko the Mad standing with a pack of Wolves behind us in a (Young Justice) Vandal Savage demeanor. It was cool. It's a cool sound that's mad catchy. Made all the more catchy with Marko the Mad's hook that is already stuck in my head, cemented even further with his mission driven verses where he's for real trying to show the different type of beast he's soon to become musically. And I'm eager to see what that entails.

This isn't the first Marko the Mad joint I've heard, but I do think it's his best and most catchy. Marko's on a good path, and this song made me want to take what I'm doing to the next level. Any song that can motivate me in some way while bumpin' right is cool in my book. So I'd advise y'all to check Animal out. It's the perfect track to bump with the team to get in that 'my grind is unstoppable' space.

Listen to Animal below.

Lead Photo Cred: soundcloud.com
        

Comments