ABYUSS Releases The Killer on His Ronny J Prod. Banger "NO SUN"



Man, a lot of heat dropped yestersay. And it's no coincidence that Ronny J is rooted to most of it. On top of his lethal hitter Knotty Head (with frequent collaborator Denzel Curry) that dropped, my personal favorite producer out has yet another banger with his soon to be joint EP collaborator ABYUSS.

Now I'm not too familiar with ABYUSS, but after this new joint NO SUN I'm gonna be on his music heavy. ABYUSS is psychotic on this track. My dude doesn't give a f*ck on this song. He's out for the kill with his nasty verse, sounding like a joyous savage with his crazy hook. Ronny J's drums knock. His drums have so much punch on this thing that each time they hit I felt like I was getting jumped. They are that overwhelming. His 808s adopt ABYUSS' 'shoot first if provoked' attitude so well that each time they hit I picked up on ABYUSS' sinister motives he's rolling with. NO SUN is a banger that has surpassed any type of banger I've heard or has come from Ronny J. This track disrupts, this track can blow out speakers, and it's mean for the fun of being mean. I couldn't conjure up any other ways to make this track harder. All I can say is ABYUSS, you have a brand new fan and I can't wait for his damn joint EP.

Check out NO SUN below.

Lead Photo Cred: twitter.com
   

Comments