LORDFUBU Drops Off Another Quick & Cool Beat Called "STRAIGHT DROP"

I used a random picture

It's real hard to keep up with LORDFUBU. LORD stays dropping these quick beats one after the other. And they're all always mad cool to me. I look at them as small puzzle pieces that will miraculously create one large beat. I know that's not the case, but with his seventeen-second beat he dropped off yesterday, I'm already thinking about the bigger picture.

The beat entitled "STRAIGHT DROP" spaces me out in that short amount of time. The obvious immediate drum drop, the 808s that sounded like they're ready for adventure and a fight, the weirdly enchanting synthy-programmed strings lying underneath it all put me in the world of "Kingdom Hearts". I saw myself piloting my Gummi Ship while "STRAIGHT DROP" played. Those seventeen-seconds of drums, 808s and (don't quote me), programmed synth string noises created that adventure for me. I was transported to one of my favorite games of all time through a beat that has absolutely no connection to the game. It just embodied the same sense of adventure and fun. "STRAIGHT DROP" is simply enjoyable. And if that's not the qualities of a cool beat, then I don't know what is.

Listen to "STRAIGHT DROP" below.

Lead Photo Cred: imgneed.com

    

Comments