IT'S FINALLY HERE! KANYE WEST'S MADLIB PROD. "NO MORE PARTIES IN L.A." FEAT KENDRICK LAMAR



 

All I'm gonna be doing today is fanning out. The fact that Kanye West finally dropped "NO MORE PARTIES IN L.A." feat. Kendrick Lamar (the first Ye and Cornrow Kenny collab) is blowing my mind right now. The excitement of the track has me completely unstable. Kendrick's verse is nasty, Kanye's verse is the nastiest. Old Kanye with that "Yeezus" attitude, if you will. And Madlib's beat (and West's intro) is godly. This song is something I don't wanna touch any further than that. It's so good that it would be a crime to attempt to constrict the entire song to words, or to overanalyze it. This is great music, so appreciate and enjoy it for the sake of music and art. Cause I could never sum this track up. I did the same with "REAL FRIENDS", and just like with "REAL FRIENDS" I'm gonna enjoy this to the fullest: utterly care free, but this time, I share it from one ecstatic fan to the rest. Enjoy this unquestionably raw, potentially game changing song "NO MORE PARTIES IN L.A." prod. by the one and only, Madlib. And remember, Yeezy Season is upon us, so gear up for "SWISH".

Listen to "NO MORE PARTIES IN L.A." & "REAL FRIENDS" below.

Photo Creds: pitchfork.com
    

Comments