Kitchen-K's "LUMINARIE" feat. Chelsea Reject & SNEEEZE Opens New Musical Doors & Enlightens









I am seriously running into some of the most interesting music of the year as 2015 winds down. By far the most different song of the year comes from Japanese artist Kitchen-K. His latest song/video entitled "LUMINARIE" ft. Chelsea Reject and SNEEEZE is mad dope!

The song and video is New York meeting Japan in a cool hip hop space that is respected on both sides of the spectrum. The song is mostly in Japanese, so although I can't understand what Kitchen-K is saying in his verse or what SNEEEZE is saying on the hook, I am listening to the tones of their voices. I'm picking up on how they're flowing in their language and it sounds crazy perfect with the beat. The hook is catchy, I still really mess with Kitchen-K's verse. Kitchen and SNEEZE both have important-sounding flows so I know it has to be about an enlightening subject matter. If not, I still couldn't ask for a cooler track.

Now Chelsea Reject's verse (which is the first verse) is exactly what I'd expect from her. It's nasty. As she usually does she focuses on her grind, walking the path to a higher state of consciousness and proving her greatness as an MC. It is without a doubt one of her cleanest verses that might be my favorite from her. Chelsea kind of limits her verse to strictly classic rhyming so she really impresses with her words. Her verse definitely made me want to meditate to strictly work on my Third Eye Chakra and Crown Chakra. I've been neglecting both, focusing exclusively on my Throat and of course Root Chakra. Balancing out all seven would be a great idea. I'm glad Chelsea Reject's verse was able to swing back around my thoughts of meditation and being in a higher state of mind. It is truly a dope verse with a lot of power to persuade. The visuals aid in evoking this thought process as well. We mostly see Kitchen and Chelsea lightly moving around in a zen way while they spit. But their calm demeanor rubs off on the viewer.

The song and video are really cool. There is perfect balance between verses, between verses and hook, between audio and video, and between hearing Japanese and English. Kitchen-K's "LUMINARIE" opens up a whole new musical door for me and I can't wait walk through it.

Watch the video below.

Lead Photo Creds: twitter.com/blog.dissident1.net/thankscamera.com

Video Cred: youtube.com

      

Comments