Danny Towers x Max P Make All Feel Unsafe With Their Rage-Filled Banger "Isabel Marant"



It may be the end of the year, but none of these artists are slowing down. Between yesterday and what dropped today these have been two of the most fantastic days an all around music fan like me could have. Adding to the impressive two-day catalog is Danny Towers' "Isabel Marant" (feat. Max P). This song is an insane banger that I guarantee won't be topped for the rest of the day.

The track that dropped today - completely psychotic! Isabel Marant's beat (prod. by Henry Daher & Adam On The Track) has these interesting zooted chords, heavy drums that have a lot of knock (reminding me of a Gears of War curb Stomp the way the vibrations hit my ears), and the tracks' 808s roll in a razor sharp way. The beat alone already sends a wave of attitude and ferocity over the listeners that's felt immediately. Danny Towers and Max P only make those intense feelings stronger. Danny's verses are completely rage fueled. He stays in a braggadocios lane, but in a more killer approach. He's flexin' to let all know that he's not to be tested and that idea is further imposed by Max P's unstable part in the hook that stays in the same subject lane as Towers did. It's absolutely dope. They're both able to match each others' energy, giving "Isabel Marant" a type of intimidating factor that gives this song more personality than the average banger. I really like it.

"Isabel Marant" is definitely a cool song. I'm glad I get to close out the year 2015 with this one. I'd say that Danny Towers is an artist we all need to be checking for tough in the new year. I'll make sure I peep what y'all may have missed and keep y'all up to date. Happy New Year.

Listen to "Isabel Marant" below.

Lead Photo Cred: twitter.com
          

Comments