Juicy J Converges with Logic to Dismiss the Fakes on "I Ain't Fukin Wit Cha"

 

Juicy J dropped off a bangin' new track today entitled "I Ain't Fukin Wit Cha" and oddly enough, he's paired up with Logic on the track.

The four-minute song is a brutally honest ode to all the fakes that they know. Both Juicy J and Logic's verses are so dismissive. I felt their genuine feeling of not caring if the fakes leave their lives. In fact, they express that they welcome pushing out the fakers and making room for more money and success. The first verse Juicy J spits is actually one of the better verses I've heard from him since his Three 6 Mafia days. He has a moment that tries to match the rapidness in Logic's verse and it's actually really dope. It sets the entire tone better than the hook does, in my opinion. So by the time Logic comes in, there's already a stronger feeling of not caring that Logic sends to the solar. The "Under Pressure" creator puts more feeling into his verse as well. He spits more about how phony people make him sick and he shows his disdain towards them with the rapidness of his flow alone. It definitely comes close to beating Logic's feature in Lil Durk's "Tryna' Tryna'" for me. But not quite.

"I Ain't Fukin Wit Cha" is a real cool song. The drums knock, the constant muddy horn-like blasts in the back bring everything together and give the track a relentless feeling. I didn't think I'd like this song, but I really do. I hope to see Juicy J and Logic paired up again in the future.

Listen to the song below.

Lead Photo Cred: twitter.com
            

Comments