Young Thug Keeps Things Rollin' with His New Track "Phoenix"



As Young Thug sets up to drop "Slime Season 2" on Halloween and possibly another project on top of that the same day, Thugger dropped yet another song leading up to the projects. The latest track is "Phoenix" and it's a nice little melody. Thug supplies the catchy aspect of the track with his familiar sing/rap style, the strong point of the song that gives it its enjoyment. The only weakness to "Phoenix" is the beat in my opinion. It sounds recycled and a bit too monotonous to Young Thug's past music and other artists. But that might be expected with the amount of music Thugger drops. So it's something I can deal with.

"Phoenix" is a cool song that I expected from Young Thug. This track doesn't shake anything up but it does create more excitement for "Slime Season 2". I genuinely liked "Slime Season" so I'm sure the follow-up will be just as good, if not better. I personally can't wait to hear it.

Check out "Phoenix" below in the meantime.

Lead Photo Cred: audiomack.com
    

Comments