Joey Bada$$ Reveals the Real Version of "Aim High"



I knew the version of "Aim High" Joey Bada$$ dropped a few day ago was raw and not meant to be taken seriously. Joey confirmed this by dropping the real version of "Aim High" about an hour ago.

Right away the difference is day and night. The production quality (due in part to Harry Fraud and Alchemist) is miles above the rough version. The bass is thicker and Joey sounds hungrier. His desire to get as high as he can in life is felt through his rapid flow (which is flawless this time around). Mix that in with his lines of how he moves to get to the top makes for a good Joey Bada$$ song that sounds more familiar than the rough version did. I definitely mess with this version a lot more. I heard his personality come through a lot clearer so now it completely feels like a track done by Jozif Badmon. I still think "Aim High" isn't his best (nor one of my favorites) but it's got me excited to see what he drops next.

Check out "Aim High" below.

Lead Photo Cred: theorangepeel.net
      
  

Comments