Wiz Khalifa Drops the Surprise Banger "King of Everything"



I never was the biggest Wiz Khalifa fan. I've always sat neutral with his music. But with the banger he dropped yesterday, it might be enough to move me completely in his corner.

The track entitled "King of Everything" is aggressive and assertive, a descriptive combo I wouldn't usually associate with Wiz, especially regarding his recent music. But it's a good look for Khalifa. The track (prod. by Cozmo and ID Labs) is a very EDM influenced beat. The rattling bass and claps makes it perfect for a club setting so I definitely think that's where this song will end up. Especially with the accompaniment of Wiz's verse which explores doing what he wants and just ruling everything and being the man. That same way Wiz thinks about himself in the song is how people feel when they go out so to spin this at a club would be a no-brainer to me.

"King of Everything" is without a doubt a dope song that I can rock with and makes me more interested in "Rolling Paper 2: The Weed Album". Whenever we get that I'll be listening. Until then, this will do.

Check out the song below.

Lead Photo Cred: thefashionisto.com
             

Comments