Accept 2and2's Soulful Offering Entitled "2uade lover"

For Exclusive Writings Become a Patron!

Kid In Church 

In my hour of writer's block that quickly became months of feeling burnt out, I needed to mentally accept I was on a break I was being forced to take. I was going to run the risk of losing my passion for writing about music. I felt as if I lost all ability in my ear to translate an artist's music. The lyrics of many songs clouded my mind and I needed room so my own words could come back.

Instrumental tracks helped with that. Producer 2and2's "The First Communion (Demo)" helped with that. Specifically, the song "2uade lover" assisted greatly with that.

Produced like a love story trapped in its own retelling, 2and2 loops glittery keys by a chopped soul sample to sound like his very own choir harmonizing emotions of the heart toward the sky. The way the sample is chopped and interspersed with the full glamour of the melody truly ties in the communion motif -- presentation meets praise. The music sets out to be holy in its own light, and for that I am blessed and beyond grateful "2uade lover" led me back to a place of words.

Listen to "2uade lover" & "The First Communion (Demo)" below.

Lead Photo Cred: Bandcamp.com         

Comments