Legacy Act Patrons (Credits)

Help support this blog through Patreon! Become a Patron!

Like the seemingly inexhaustible leftover turkey in the fridge, the gratitude I'm serving up for this month's Legacy Act Patrons needed to be carried over to the day after our second Indigenous Peoples' Day. I want to always make crystal clear the thanks owed to my Legacy Act Patrons -- Sam, Jovonni and ISean'Dre'. Your continued support moves me each time. I hope this digital finger painting and frolicsome, instrumental holiday melody I found leaves you full on the love and appreciation I have for you all. I hope this piece honors your name, the support you give and the flowers you deserve. Thank you so much for everything!
 
CREDITS
Legacy Patron 1 ....................................................... SAM
Legacy Patron 2 ............................ JOVONNI
    Legacy Patron 3 .............................................................................. ISEAN'DRE' 

For exclusive writings, art, pictures and playlists Become a Patron!

 

Comments