Thankfulness In Full Bloom For October's Legacy Patrons!



The month of October brings with it scary movies, cozy clothing and chilly weather that is all too relaxing. This month, though associated with Halloween, is one I always felt as being attached to giving and thanks. So any opportunity I can get to thank my returning (and new) Legacy Act patrons is one I look forward to doing as creatively as possible.

Thank you Sam, Jovonni and ISean'Dre' for returning as Legacy Acts. We are growing on the platform thanks to each of you and you deserve all the credit in the world! As I fertilize my hands as a gesture to give you your flowers, I want each of you to know how thankful I am for you, your support and belief. Your generosity has pushed me as a creative to make the most interesting and entertaining work I possibly can. And also up the future benefits for all my patrons -- stickers? custom pins? Regardless of what it will be, thank you. Seeing your names for another month means the world.

If you want to support & have your name added to the credits   

Become a Patron!

CREDITS

SAM PTAK

JOVONNI EDWARDS

ISEAN'DRE' EZELL


 

Comments