A "Scott's Tots"-Type Gratitude For September's Legacy Acts!


 https://i1.sndcdn.com/artworks-a4oLXIM1UyIyp3Bt-LLpuDg-t500x500.jpg

Thank you to my Legacy Acts for the month of September! I wish I could mimic a thank you as fervent as the teacher in the "Scott's Tots" episode of "The Office" to show my appreciation, but I'll try my best.

Thank you Sam, Jovonni and ISean'Dre' for supporting me and being there for the work that I do. None of this moves without any of you and I am eternally grateful for your patronage. Your continued support allows me to be more creative in new mediums and bring you cooler content on Patreon. Writing is able to be sustained as my main source of work and that is the ultimate legacy of helpful and supportive. Thank you a million times over!

 
CREDITS

 

Comments