Thank You For Becoming A Legacy Act!

Follow me on Twitter: @ArmandTSparks



Not being able to find the words to thank one of my newest Patrons, Jovonni Edwards, is an irony as a writer I am happy to face because mere words will never be enough. Support for you is never something that one needs to actively do; the kindness of your heart simply guides your decision as if it's natural to share what your friends make. Thank you for generously becoming a Legacy Act. It means the world to me that you chose to give in such a way when you truly never have to. I am forever grateful for it and everything you do. You are my brother and one of my best friends in this world.

Thank you again.

Help me support my patron and check him out on Instagram.
Become a Patron!
CREDITS
Jovonni Edwards  
   

Comments