New Legacy Act Patron!

Follow me on Twitter: @ArmandTSparks



I owe a great debt and a big thank you to my newest Legacy Act patron, ISean'Dre' Ezell. Your continued support at times has been the only support and I couldn't drum up a thank you sufficient enough to pay you back for all that you've done for me. You are one of the biggest, most comedic personalities I've ever known and you often act as the adhesive to all other people and personalities around you -- holding and connecting everyone together. You, of all people, did not have to show your support with such a pledge but I am eternally grateful and appreciative for it. I am even more thankful for your friendship. I cannot wait to return the favor and become a Twitch sub the moment I am able to.

Help me support my patron and follow his Twitch below!
https://www.twitch.tv/goldkingsage
CREDITS 
ISean'Dre' Ezell     
Become a Patron!

Comments