I'm Moving Over To Patreon!

Follow me on Twitter: @ArmandTSparks

Independent Writer On Patreon
For the past five years and some change, I have enjoyed writing about the diverse spectrum of music being released today and the artists behind it. Through that process I have come in contact with some great people, but more importantly I have been able to share music I love with you all in the hopes that we share the same opinion, or at the very least my readers can relate to the essence of what I am attempting to convey on some level. But as an independent writer my reach is limited in how much I am able to share on an article-to-article basis. Which is why I have decided to start a Patreon to expand what I can do with music while building a closer community. I hope to see many of you come along with me as I navigate this new journey.

Via my Patreon I will be curating variety playlists strictly with your enjoyment and discovery in mind. I will also be creating short writings in the form of love letters, notes, poems, etc. for the inspiration behind certain playlists. There will also be exclusive access to art, pictures, and stickers for a limited time. Playlists are live right now and awaiting your listen. I will also be immortalizing those who can and want to contribute as a Legacy Act with credit articles thanking you for your support. I love writing, as it is my main work as a creative and I love sharing music I enjoy with as many people as possible -- Patreon can assist me in continuing to do both.

Again, I thank you all, readers and artists, for your support. I look forward to seeing you over there!

 Become a Patron!

Comments