HateSonny's "ontherocks" (Prod. by Luke Almighty) Rages War on Low Energy

Follow me on Twitter: @ArmandTSparks

https://i1.sndcdn.com/artworks-000662249785-jnabxk-t500x500.jpg

Yesterday wasn't the greatest day to be inside my head. Maybe it wasn't for you either. But the important thing is we still showed up for that day. And I'm glad Chicago-based artist HateSonny's track "ontherocks" dapped me up when I chose to do so.

Produced by Luke Almighty, "ontherocks," in relation to the production's muscular horn interjections and fleecy chords muster up the energy of an oil painting depicting war. The kindling drums and bass cannonball HateSonny's mud-caked cadence during the verse(s) into a lane of non-stop excess, always extending its reach for more. The song's energy is a straightforward reminder of who the hell you are -- A needed boost during one of those days.

Listen to "ontherocks" below.

Lead Photo Cred: soundcloud.com
          

Comments

Post a Comment