Phoelix - "Say It (her Eyes) - PhoeMix" is a Dope Wave to Ride

Follow me on Twitter: @ArmandTSparks

https://i1.sndcdn.com/artworks-000187349067-0wcj3n-t500x500.jpg

In a classic Goblin era Tyler, The Creator à la Radicals voice, "Random Disclaimer:" I, nor Phoelix, is responsible for your lackluster experience listening to his new instrumental Sat It (her Eyes) - PhoeMix. If you so choose to listen without headphones, it is completely your mistake and you should get right on board with correcting it immediately.

Phoelix's beat Say It (her Eyes) - PhoeMix is cold to say the least. The utter knock of the entire beat is cloaked with House DNA. The forward stomping bass hits like heavy jabs to a punching bag. The warped yet alluring vocals give the track flashy strobe light movement. The sound of the vocals, specifically the deep chopped and screwed vocals, emit this uncontrollably fun sound. The clap snap hybrid noise feels like an open improvisation slot breaking it down on the dance floor. I feel like all eyes are on me to pull out my best dance moves at that moment. The music has a natural jump to it. The latter light watery chord progression beneath it all washes into its own trance as well. And I, riding with the beat at that point, was completely submerged into the knock of things.

Say It (her Eyes) is a dope beat. The music is fun. The bass lives in your feet. It's a beat I recommend you spin. And Phoelix is a producer I recommend you keep an eye on. I know I will.

Listen to Say It (her Eyes) - PhoeMix below.

Lead Photo Cred: soundcloud.com
     

Comments