Listen to Happi - "Southside" (Prod. by Komenz & Happi)

Follow me on Twitter: @ArmandTSparks

https://i1.sndcdn.com/artworks-000184400324-pdth0t-t500x500.jpg

Happi - Southside has officially opened up a new flood gate for my complete fondness of London's music scene.

Once Happi's Southside gets going the music's momentum is instantly adopted. The beat produced by Komenz and Happi starts out feeling like a nice beach gaze before setting off into a dance competition. The warming acoustic strings with protruded noises of slides between chords and what sounds like a subtle sample of The Weeknd's vocals whisked in simply sounds nice. The sound of it evokes that relaxation of a beach. The latter of the track brings in more drawn out chords, stuffed drums and a heady stomping bass. The music itself warms everything up to be danced to, but it's the rhythm of Happi's vocals that takes things off stagnant.

Happi's vocals, although fun sounding, are determined to find this girl who hails from the Northside of London. In my listening experience, the rhythm of his singing warrants my dancing. This sorta love journey in the lyrics adds to my beach scene. It's a cool song. I like the mood of it. I like that I want to dance to it. Happi made a fun listen and I think y'all will find the fun in it, too.

Listen to Southside below.

Lead Photo Cred: soundcloud.com
        

Comments