Celebrate & Stream Twelve'Len's Beautiful Album "Fri(end)s"

Follow me on Twitter: @ArmandTSparks

https://i1.sndcdn.com/artworks-000185943021-ajzssa-t500x500.jpg

Twelve'Len's album Fri(end)s has been a long time coming. I've been tracking the movement of this project for quite some time, and it's finally here!

I couldn't be more proud to listen to this music. Twelve'Len is easily one of my favorite artists out, period. Fri(end)s is a 12-song LP that can only be summed up as an experience. Twelve'Len's singing encases the world into a palm-fitting 360 view with an often eclectically rustic sound accomplished through heightened production courtesy of Twelve'Len, Nick León and Zach Fogarty (who both mixed the LP), along with a gaggle of others who engineered and mastered the album. The love exploration lyrics reach into the otherworldly zone at times. This is inherently beautiful music. Fri(end)s features Sand Kastles, Savannah Cristina, and J.K. The Reaper in a complimentary way.

I think with Fri(end)s we're going to get a better understanding of Twelve'Len with deeper listens. For now, all I know is I'm already in a constant struggle of deciding my favorite song. Star Dust is like an explosive sabbatical. But Florida sounds and feels like a flavorful culture splash celebration, while All Night Long (Interpolates: Lionel Richie - All Night Long) is a lovely spin on the basis idea of the original. Similar wilderness sounds, updated habit-forming emotional connections. I love it. And I know you will love it, too.

Fri(end)s is what many of us have been waiting for. And believe me when I say -- Twelve'Len exceeded all expectation with this body of work.

Listen to Fri(end)s in full below.

Lead Photo Cred: soundcloud.com
                

Comments