New Music: Victizzle x New Age Muzik - "Do Me"

Follow me on Twitter: @ArmandTSparks

https://i1.sndcdn.com/artworks-000185704857-khiq2b-t500x500.jpg

Victizzle x New Age Muzik make for a sonically festive combination. I am a transparent fan of New Age Muzik. They make some of the best Afro-Beat out. Victizzle I admit I was shamefully unfamiliar with. But I know him now. And now my ears and overall mood thank him and New Age for that.

Victizzle x New Age Muzik's new collaboration Do Me is such fun music. I feel like I'm in a constant dance at a rapturous party. Do Me's chorus is the right amount of raunchy grind and the rhythm seeping verses is the side of love and care towards the ladies. I get trapped in the feeling and movement of the voices so easily. The beat doubles down on the rhythm. The electronic sounds on this joint are like a compulsion. Their synth keys send waves in bursts. Through my ears the sound is in similar vein as the first chord from the iconic synth riff in Van Halen's Jump. Do Me's volleying drums have a clap sound that brings forth a natural head rock. It's good music, drunk with intoxicating energy.

Victizzle (London Boyz) x New Age Muzik (Notch, Bones, Kamo & Prince) made quite the infectious song. The music births its own warmth. The vocals, inviting. I wanna be wherever this song is playing. And wherever that is I hope it's outside, where there's great company and lovely women.

Sounds like a match made in heaven.

Listen to Do Me below.

Lead Photo Cred: soundcloud.com
                 

Comments