I'm in Love w/ Abhi//Dijon - "Ignore" & You Should be Too

Follow me on Twitter: @ArmandTSparks

https://i1.sndcdn.com/artworks-000183429961-5fhtpf-t500x500.jpg

Abhi//Dijon's latest cut Ignore is a sonic infection. I can't get this song out of my head. I can't get the rhythm out of my very fiber. Unable to shake the urge to roller skate the music.

Ignore's snappy light beam stepping claps have a natural shoulder rock rhythm. Their pipey glitzed looping keyboard sequence has a swag to its sound that demands the spotlight. And the programmed beep drops have a light bounce through the whole song. The music builds within a futuristic disco atmosphere, enhancing my listening experience. The vocals just add a whole new layer of vibes that makes this joint a favorite.

The vocals channel Craig's "bye felicia" energy and sings towards the solo dolo mission. The singing on Ignore sounds so cool. The vocals sound patchy and emitted through an intercom. But they also sound regretful and spent, bringing in their own vibes in their own right. In fact that's my keyword for enjoying Ignore: energy. Abhi//Dijon built me a sonic cot and I appreciate it. It's that damn relaxing and enjoyable. So I hope y'all hear Ignore in a mirroring light.

Listen to Abhi//Dijon's Ignore below.

Lead Photo Cred: soundcloud.com
            

Comments