D.R.A.M. - "Cash Machine" (Prod. by Ricky Reed) is Fire For All Headphones

Follow me on Twitter: @ArmandTSparks

https://i1.sndcdn.com/artworks-000181512603-ax9o4l-t500x500.jpg

D.R.A.M.'s music does nothing but make me smile. I easily find the infectious love bug in his music. And his latest Ricky Reed-produced song, Cash Machine is fire, susceptible to spreading to every headphone with the quickness.

First things first. This Ricky Reed production is my new addiction. The simplicity in sound of Ricky Reed's prancing keys scaling into these passion pit chords in the particular progression they're in makes me think of a church setting off. The upbeat tone in the notes comes with its own personality that's ready to match D.R.A.M.'s. The keys fueled me with the kind of fun energy I only get when I'm around friends or in good company. The keys are great sounds to live by. However, it is how I heard D.R.A.M and those drums that became the best part of Cash Machine.

When D.R.A.M. sings on this I picture a miniature version of him bouncing on the drum pads. I hear this sting in the drum's sound. The sting's sound forms an image of drum pads hit with live quickly retracted taps. I love the sound. That zest in the music gives D.R.A.M. so much liberty to be zany with his vocals. Vocals I believe sound lovely here.

D.R.A.M.'s vocals are indeed an acquired taste. He sounds great to me. I feel Big Baby D.R.A.M.'s love with his money. The constant vibrato he puts on his voice shows his levels of passion for his cash. That hook is something I dance to using every fiber of myself. I can't help but sing it with him. The melodies he can find are always the most adoptive. It's soft and something to get lost in. D.R.A.M.'s knack for melody along with the instrumental backing him is what makes Cash Machine so heat.

I'm so glad we finally got this track. Cash Machine has been in the vault for a while. And after hearing it, I couldn't imagine not enjoying it with the rest of his discography.

Listen to Cash Machine below.

Lead Photo Cred: soundcloud.com
                 

Comments