Another High Klassified Essential - "1250"

Follow me on Twitter: @ArmandTSparks

https://i1.sndcdn.com/artworks-000181637119-cg3b2h-t500x500.jpg

A new High Klassified beat has been feeling scarce lately. We know he's been in the lab working on the third EP, but his instrumentals are a fix I know I've been dying for. High Klassified's instrumentals knock, buzz and ziltch their way into breathing like a microcosm of a computer's motherboard. It's a place I was sorely missing, a quality that luckily does not elude his freshest cut, 1250.

High's 1250 is a monster. The alien progression of his synthetic keys forcefully walks the track into the unknown. 1250's wavelet patterned beeps keep the track in a current fog. And those distant punches of mini explosions hitting like warm-up bass trails off into a warped synthesizer wave sound. The intense nerve-splitting sounds hype up the anticipation for the beat drop that is practically sonic cavalry.

The actual drop in 1250 has an immeasurable amount of kick back. I'll never understand how High Klassified can get his bass to sound so unstable. The eruption wobbles the whole track. His drums have a sore feeling in the way they smack. The sound evokes my visualization of quick stings to a drum pad. The way High Klassified gives 1250 extra rhythm in an unorthodox way -- using Melodica-sounding riffs in a high pitch to break up the bass -- demonstrates high levels of producing in my opinion. The sound itself runs like a score to a whimsical high-speed maze. The sound is unexpected and adds a boosted level of fun that I got out of the music. 

Instrumentals can say a lot. High Klassified's instrumentals rock with a language all their own. I like the hell out of this beat. He only keeps getting better. I can't wait to find out how the third EP hits. I'm sure it'll be bonkers.

Listen to High Klassified - 1250 below.

Lead Photo Cred: soundcloud.com
                     

Comments