There is Still Time to Loose It to Choo Jackson - "In My Face Freestyle"

Follow me on Twitter: @ArmandTSparks

https://i1.sndcdn.com/artworks-000175774461-og1k4x-t500x500.jpg

There will always be a song that comes along to present the window for you to let loose. Choo Jackson seems to usually weigh in heavily on that scale for this avid Choo Jackson listener.

The latest release from the recently Twitter verified artist (congrats on that,) In My Face Freestyle, dropped in my humble jurisdiction two weeks after the initial drop. And it's nothing short of what I'd expect from Chooie.

In My Face Freestyle is a nearly two-minute pass to rage and completely feel yourself. The beat rocks with ideas of typical Trap 808-stylized drums, metallic-sounding claps and artificial percussion of the stingy, darting closed hi-hat nature. As the famous rhythm composer does (and methods of replicating the sound through programs) there's this natural rock to the song. There is a natural rumble in the beat reminiscent of how low the drums can get. And that rumble, with everything pumping energy into the beat to get it moving, strikes at that part inside you that is liberating about a banger.

Choo Jackson sets In My Face Freestyle over the top by his niche of giving bangers two legs to stand on. His flow flip flops between four and five word line patterns, echoing the last thing said with high energy in every breath. It sounds like a recap of a wild night. The majority of lyrics fall in line with a fast and ruthless lifestyle, but through the hook and his clear enjoyment of seeing his crowd rage I hear the love for us in the music. Choo raps a clear view of his determination to climb higher. In my opinion, In My Face Freestyle makes it easy to zone out and turn up. The track also makes it easy to walk away eager to get back on the grind. I continue to find inspiration and fun in each Choo Jackson releases. Hopefully while y'all bump this you will find something dope in it, too.

Listen to In My Face Freestyle below.

Lead Photo Cred: soundcloud.com
  
      

Comments