Sundai - "All i Got" Can Help Pick Up The Pieces

Follow me on Twitter: @ArmandTSparks

https://i1.sndcdn.com/artworks-000177458315-lbnzjf-t500x500.jpg

The art of stumbling upon random music is why I love the shuffling and mix of artists on SoundCloud. Without the order of no order I wouldn't have found Sundai - All i Got. It's a song I'm better for after listening to it. And I think you will be, too.

The self-driven song from the London singer is produced by Lophiile and offers a helping hand when it's most needed. I think Lophiile's beat is beautiful. There's a ton of stress relief in his glimmering chords. The organ-like progression beneath the higher, more tonal sounding keys hit the ear with a brightness. His bass is the drudge of the song, sonically conveying the work Sundai's willing to put in to persevere and be the best, most open version of herself. Something she sings loud and clear.

Sundai's vocals are so easy to fall on. There is an instant truth felt through the sound of her voice. She sounds as if she's looking towards the clouds, promising them that she'll metaphorically be up there with them someday. Sundai's method of keeping her voice chill yet passionate, partnered with lyrics of reason to give up in the verse that get shattered from her vigor and determination in the chorus is inspiring. She takes what she's feeling in the song and pushes it onto me. I instantaneously lift myself up by my bootstraps ready to continue dream capturing.

All i Got is a good song. This joint makes me look to the brighter side of life's outcome. Lophiile's production injects a twinkle into my mood. Sundai makes me know I'll soar as long as I give it my all and be honest. This track can help pick up the pieces. So I sincerely hope it does.

Listen to All i Got below.

Lead Photo Cred: soundcloud.com
                 

Comments