It's Never Too Late! Get on UG Vavy's Earth-Quaking Track "Bussin'"

Follow me on Twitter: @ArmandTSparks

https://i1.sndcdn.com/artworks-000172588047-1z21c7-t500x500.jpg

When it comes to UG Vavy's lead New Waves track Bussin', I can only say calling it a banger is an understatement. And as the saying goes, it's better late than never.

The track that woke me up to UG Vavy as a solo artist (and lead me to trio Fight Me w/ Supa Bwe & Shepard Hues) is one of those subwoofer killers. The self-produced Bussin' deserves to be blasted at full volume. Aside from the early vocal samples, faint 808-style percussion ticks, and breaks of buzzy horns that oddly remind me of GZA -- this joint is all earth-quaking bass. The bass gave me the uncontrollable head rock. There's a true grit and dirtiness in the frequency of it. The music's orchestration of your movements can't be helped. Bussin' is some wavy stuff the Vavy hands ammo to.

UG Vavy through his hook and verses is catching a big head. This song makes me want to be on my game. I catch wind of this confidence Vavy's boasting in the song and it's a real motivator. Bussin' isn't just a song the knocks, it lights a fire under your ass to get like UG Vavy and I think that's dope. There's a clear competitiveness in the music and an obvious fun with the lifestyle. Bussin' is a track I do recommend y'all to give a listen to. And peep the full project New Waves Bussin' is attached to as well. You'll likely find something you like.

Listen to Bussin' & New Waves in full below.

Lead Photo Cred: soundcloud.com
          

Comments