Vibe To Marcellus Juvann's Latest Cut - "Been On"



I found it very easy to be invested in Marcellus Juvann's Been On. The track makes me want to strive for the best and get the best out of my performance. There's a nonchalant confidence in this song that is worth talking about and adopting.

Marcellus Juvann's Been On kicks off sounding like the score to an expedition through Jade Cocoon 2 forests. The mystics in the chucking of strings has a joyous sound. It truly feels like we're walking into something good with this song. I had curiosity from the sound of it, and I believe I found something good. The beat collectively develops into a rhythm & trap sound, producing additional elements of quaking bass, denting drums and darting 808s with a programmed horn that vehemently brings a certain grainy feel to the climb to the top Marcellus is prepping to trek. It's cold, and hearing the beat while simultaneously looking at Been On's re-created drawing of Tommie Smith and John Carlos at the Olympics (created by @FreekyMonstur) only adds extra fire to the thought of taking my own black excellence as far as it can go. Marcellus Juvann's verse is only the icing on the cake.

Marcellus spits a bit of background and quickly states where the team is headed. His flow is what brings that nonchalant attitude. It makes me feel good about the void of the uncertain. His lines, all the times he states he's been winning throughout his verse backs his confidence, which makes Been On a big headed song in the best way possible. Been On rides nicely. This track's easy to vibe with on a ego level. I like it. I'm eager to find and share future work from Marcellus Juvann. Been On is a good introduction to it.

Listen to Been On below.

Lead Photo Cred: soundcloud.com
           

Comments