Chris McClenney - "Sorry Not Sorry- (McClenney 92' Mix)" is 90's House Party Ready

https://i1.sndcdn.com/artworks-000171780712-u1wb9g-t500x500.jpg

Music makes me feel and think a lot of things. It is a powerful aspect of my life, but uniquely 90's party jams coarse through my entire body and give me that itch to move. And all praise to Chris McClenney on his Sorry Not Sorry- (McClenney 92' Mix) because his mix taps into that exact electricity and the fully expressive quality that ended with the 90's.

Chris McClenney's stylish mix makes Bryson Tiller's Sorry Not Sorry start poppin'. Bryson Tiller's R&B styled vocals already give everything that 90's grind, but the zippy tempo and inflated pitch 92' Mix is boosted at is what truly pumps this thing up to being House Party ready. At this pitch, Bryson Tiller's vocals inexplicably spark that connection between you and someone on the dance floor. It adds to the existing grind and throws some upbeat emotion behind it. I love it.

Chris' beat does amazing things, too. His funky scaling synths jump and jolt up and down with a very elastic chord sound that I feel plays with your footsteps on the dance floor. It follows the synths' movements and brings a collective joyous attitude to the song, while McClenney's frustratingly familiar stompy drums usher in the simultaneous groove and jugg that got me doing Kid's side to side rock at the start of the dance battle scene in House Party. This mix is an absolute party in itself. I enjoyed every second. The music pushes you up and makes you want to move with the beat. Chris McClenney took an already good song and in my opinion made it better. The good feelings in the music, the impressive remix aspect to make it his own production -- everything is right up my alley. McClenney's Sorry Not Sorry (McClenney 92' Mix) is something y'all should have been listening to yesterday. But no worries. Just listen below and enjoy.

Lead Photo Cred: soundcloud.com

             

Comments