Latest Sounds: LORDFUBU - "EVEN JESUS USED TO JUGG"

https://i1.sndcdn.com/artworks-000165975642-kqre8a-t500x500.jpg

It's been a while since I've visited LORDFUBU's beats on this blog, but believe me when I say I've been keeping up with his work, especially the joints he produced for Michael Christmas. But unlike with those tracks, I couldn't pass up the chance to expound my thoughts on his latest slapper, EVEN JESUS USED TO JUGG.

EVEN JESUS USED TO JUGG is a cold beat. This beat immediately found itself submerged in a jungle setting. LORD's mystical Legend Of Zelda-esque chirping strum sound had a cool artificial animal call sound to it. The thunderous building bass generates the feeling of nature lying in wait to pounce, while his darting 808s continually change in sonic weight and the Mario sound bites help in swinging this beat outside. EVEN JESUS USED TO JUGG kind of moves to its own accord. The music has a way of hitting that is a bit wild, and I like that.

The signature 'flame' is in there that lets you know it's a LORDFUBU beat. It's simply a cool beat all around. I hope y'all get a good kick out of this beat as much as I did.

Listen to JESUS USED TO JUGG below.

Lead Photo Cred: soundcloud.com
         

Comments