Sonny Digital Kicks Out New Heat - "50 On My Wrist"

https://i1.sndcdn.com/artworks-000153866250-su54q4-t500x500.jpg

Sonny digital snapped on his new joint 50 On My Wrist. Sonny's solo joints are crazy enjoyable and show his versatility as an artist and producer. They always have crazy punch and bring that infectious nature to hit dem folks while having a good-ass time. And I believe 50 On My Wrist is leading that charge.

50 On My Wrist is bonkers. Sonny Digital's beat is truly trying to blow out speakers and headphones. Sonny's heavy hyper drums have a dope zooted punch to them that can only be appreciated at full volume. His sparky 808s are scrupulous in setting 50 On My Wrist ablaze. And Sonny Digital's ridiculously catchy, boastful hook and verses add lighter fluid to the fire ignited by his beat. This track got stuck in my head immediately and I had to spin it a couple times. 50 On My Wrist is that damn catchy and enjoyable. I loved it. Sonny Digital's production is boomin' and doesn't belong anywhere unless it's playing through the highest quality headphones or a subwoofer. Sonny clearly wasn't playing around with this track and I can't wait for more.

Listen to 50 On My Wrist below.

Lead Photo Cred: soundcloud.com
        

Comments