New Music: "Trust Me" Prod. By FWDSLXSH

https://i1.sndcdn.com/artworks-000150301509-1ub6xb-t500x500.jpg

Undoubtedly, there is music for every mood. I don't know what mood producer FWDSLXSH's new beat Trust Me exclusively fits into. Perhaps it's suppose to fit any way the listener sees fit. All I know is I love how I heard it.

What this beat is made up of does something special. The drums and that kick hit with such deep passion. For an instrumental, the beat says more than any lyrics ever could have. The drums took me directly to that feeling you get during a Sunday night slow jam. It was easy to feel a certain type of slow love that is only accomplished through trust. There was a feeling of immediacy brought on by the drums that were only given extra context due to the unrecognizable distortion on the vocals that I'm fully certain were sampled. I thought the sound of how deep they were, of how isolated the vocals sounded brought a one-sided love to the beat. The plodding tick of the 808s mirrored a walk by your lonesome, that rattle that was cymbol-like had texture, the sound of it feeling like the rigid touch of corduroy pants. It was awesome. Music has never made me think of the texture of something to the point where I can intangible feel it. That's a musical moment I'll never forget and that I have to thank FWDSLXSH for.

Not only is Trust Me a dope beat, but each individual part that makes up this instrumental does something special. But together, it plays like a hopeless serenade to someone you've already lost. I believe there's a lot of sides to this instrumental, and I only managed to unearth one. So trust me and stream FWDSLXSH's newest joint below. You won't regret it.

Listen to Trust Me below.

Lead Photo Cred: soundcloud.com
    

Comments