Dirty Sanchez is "Pollutin' Ya Ears" Once Again with "Polluting The Air"

https://i1.sndcdn.com/artworks-000150120129-y6f0bn-t500x500.jpg

Dirty Sanchez is back and flexin' on his truest 47 sh*t. The new raunchy Dirty joint entitled Polluting The Air is one of his best tracks, if you ask me. It's a banger that gave me an unexpected shot of motivation. A certain drive, that like Dirty on the song, makes me hungrier to get it how I live.

I think Polluting The Air is Dirty's personality manifested into music. This joint entails the 47lifestyle. As Sanchez spits and sings on the song he shows Pro Era as a collective taking over musically, with their apparel and specifically Dirty's 'smoke up, sip dirty sprite, take your girl' lifestyle. He's on that Ol' Dirty Bastard (r.i.p) wave just by how he's living, with his personality taking over the world like a plague. Dirty Sanchez doesn't care about what y'all think on this track. And it's an attitude to be appreciated. It rolls with the beat too cleanly. The determined filth of the drums, the sticky 808s, that ominous extraterrestrial sound effect underscoring it all is a sound that does what it wants. Their way of honing in that attitude gave me a vibe of a demolition demonstration. I felt like time was winding down. These moves Dirty is going to make is about to blow up, and so many dope things are to be created out of this explosion. It was sick. It counterbalanced with the softer key sections throughout Polluting The Air that put me in a whole different space.

When Dirty Sanchez hits those melodic moments with the keys, it reshapes the song. Singing about winners never quit allowed me to fully live in my dreams. I mentally ran through all the things I want to accomplish, ultimately finishing the song with a mental image of Capital STEEZ smiling down with the highest praise at Dirty Sanchez for what he's done and how he's pushed this 47 way of life. It was a dope moment to top off a cool ass song. And I couldn't ask for anything better.

Listen to Polluting The Air below.

Photo Creds: soundcloud.com/genius.com
   


Comments