Chelsea Reject Birthday Celebration w/ Loaf Muzik - April 8th // DROM, NYC



Brooklyn! All of New York -- stand up and turn out for your very own Brooklynite/emcee Chelsea Reject's birthday celebration with New York's own group of prolific emcees Loaf Muzik. Both create great music that needs to be heard. Chelsea Reject's music tweaks my conscious and personally has me palming sacred geometry amidst unlocking my crown chakra -- while still giving me a view into the struggle of her own life, offering fight and hope to other existing problems with pure bars. Loaf Muzik's songs are elite rapping, channeling the mindset of a samurai hardened and ready for battle, due to their Japanese influenced idiosyncratic bangers and the real-life subject matter of their music. All of that will be left on stage April 8 at DROM (85 Avenue A, New York, NY 10009, doors open at 10PM). Attendees must be 21 and over, so unfortunately, I won't be able to attend -- but all y'all reading and able to go better show out. The tickets are cheap, the liquor is affordable and the showcase and music will be top notch. It's sure to be a cool experience, and a way to make your Friday night a great one.

I love Chelsea Reject and Loaf Muzik's music so I'm looking forward to hopefully catching a showcase/celebration like this in the future. But until then, be sure to revisit this article after the show and tell me how it was. I'm sure they'll all kill it.

Purchase your tickets/enjoy some Chelsea Reject & Loaf Muzik tracks below.

Purchase your tickets (via: eventbrite.com) --> https://goo.gl/pzzSeg

Lead Photo Cred: twitter.com
 
   

Comments