BEAT HAUS RADIO's "EPISODE FORTY THREE" w/ FROYO MA is Pure Enjoyment

https://i1.sndcdn.com/artworks-000151150220-3zqpb8-t500x500.jpg

I'm so happy to have found BEAT HAUS RADIO - they're showcasing beyond dope artists with refreshingly unique sets, and enjoyable interviews. I'm only one episode deep, but BEAT HAUS RADIO seems to be committed to showing 'underground talent' and I can get down with that completely. Some of the best music comes from these type of artists. And after their latest episode ft. Froyo Ma I can say I'm ready for episode 44.

This episode of BEAT HAUS RADIO was dope, kicking things off with a vibrant set from DJ Jester that I thought was like a mini Cadillac ride through the history of sounds and beats. Jester's set was equipped with nice scratching that naturally broke down into the core of the songs, I love hearing scratching because it's a lost art not every DJ uses in a mix, and it just makes those transitions that much smoother with a classic touch. In terms of the beats and songs that were a part of DJ Jester's set, those sounds need to be discovered naturally by y'all. I thought it had a dope intergalactic funk, bright and colorful dance marathon vibe to me. I loved it, especially the 112 song Dance With Me with the heavier synths that transition into that crazy house music track that was worked in a way I could have never been able to cook up. It's a damn good set that shows the loud and animated tracks BEAT HAUS RADIO is about. It's addictive and it got me in a great mood to peep this Froyo Ma interview (who's music I love).

The interview (and Froyo Ma's set) was eccentric, but organic. Froyo's interview flowed like his music, at least how I hear his music. It was pure enjoyment, easy to connect with through the dash of awkwardness and dream-like sounds. His music sounds like a score to Lumpy Space. It's lovely and on full display on this episode. I truly learned a lot from Froyo Ma's interview, along with his set. There were many songs I have never heard, deeming my experience experimental. The music sounded great and I always love that. Music is a never-ending universe, and to collect another vast piece of it through a dope outlet is always a great day. So all thanks to BEAT HAUS RADIO and Froyo Ma for that. Good episode guys. I'll be back for 44.

Listen to BEAT HAUS RADIO's 43rd episode ft. Froyo Ma & listen to Froyo Ma's EP pants below.

spent missing w/ Charlotte Day Wilson is f*cking amazing.

Lead Photo Cred: soundcloud.com

          

Comments